For the first time in its obstacle course racing history, the Toyota WARRIOR powered by Reebok will make a visit in Windhoek Namibia.
Event Date: Saturday 24 March 2018.
About Warrior Namibia:
The popular series challenges athletes to complete a set course by foot, which involves overcoming carefully chosen challenges that are in the form of obstacles. We will bring the best of our South African series and participants will have the opportunity to choose the course that suits their fitness level best.
Cash Facilities: No, bring Cash
Parking: Secure and safe parking
Spectator entry fee: R30 (kids under 3 years of age don’t pay an entrance fee)
Race Day Registration: Register at least 1.5 hrs before the start of your batch.
-10km Black-Ops Elite with 20 Obstacles (Black-Ops Elite will run on the same course as the Commandos, but they will be timed differently; and same as for Commando and Rookie Elite Compulsory Obstacle Completion will apply. Prize Money for Black-Ops Elite will be the same as in the South Africa Warrior Race Series – View Prize money)
-10km Commando with 20 Obstacles
-10km Commando Elite with 20 Obstacles
-5km Rookie Elite with 15 Obstacles
-5km Rookie with 15 Obstacles
Saturday: Individual and Team Race
You can choose your batch and start time for this event
– Make sure you know in which batch you start and at what time
– There will be a sign at the entrance to the start showing which is the next batch and at what time it starts
– Please don’t start in the wrong batch – you will be disqualified
Event Facilities info:
Toyota Chill Area:
– Look out for the Toyota Umbrellas & Gazebos between the start & finish area
– Great vibe, lots of shade, seating
– Free massages
Reebok Warrior Gear:
– Namibia Specific Warrior T-Shirts
– OCR Specific and other casual gear
– Large range of Reebok Warrior Gear and Reebok Shoes
– Warrior finisher shirt collection point
– Dedicated area where you can store your valuables
– R30 per package, can be watch, mobile phone, backpack, wallet….
– Large open bar
– Open from early
– Look out for the Orange arrows – that is specifically for the spectator route
After the race:
The fun doesn’t stop once the race is over. With a beer tent, food stalls, swimming pools, and good music to enjoy after the event, you’re in for a lekker vibe.
#BeMore and enter now for our first international Toyota Warrior Race!ENTER EVENT