The Wait Is Over!
SOUTH AFRICA’S LARGEST OBSTACLE COURSE RACING SERIES IS BACK IN 2022.
On 26 March 2020, South Africa entered its very first COVID-19 lockdown and Warrior Races were put on hold to comply with COVID event regulations. Warrior 2.0 will be hosted by Prime View Adventure & Leisure exactly 2 years later, on 26 March 2022, we are coming back braver and stronger.
There are three categories on offer, each differing in obstacles, toughness and distance. Get ready to face obstacles that will test your fitness levels and encourage camaraderie amongst friends, family and colleagues.
It is a great way for companies to come together to encourage camaraderie and build team spirit. View our Corporate Packages here.
Warrior 2.0 is about perseverance, determination, and grit. It is about the collective tenacity of South Africans to endure and to emerge stronger. Bravery is what defines us. Our courage is our armour. #BEBRAVE
* Subject to change* This is a preliminary programme. Please note – your batch start time will be mailed to you in the week leading up to race weekend.
06h00 Gates and Registration open
06h50 – Black-Ops Elite race briefing (Please note: Each batch will be briefed before the start of their race)
07h00 – Black-Ops Elite race start (Competitive batch for 19+. (Compulsory obstacle completion))
07h30 – Commando Elite race start (Competitive batch for u/16, u/18, 40+, 50+. (Compulsory obstacle completion))
08h00 – Rookie Elite race start (Competitive batch for u/12, u/14, 60+. (Compulsory obstacle completion))
08h05 – Black-Ops, Commando and rookie Batches commence in 10min intervals.
11h30 – Prizegiving
16h00 – Race cut-off. All participants still on course will be escorted back to the venue.
17h00 – Close of race day
5km | 15 Obstacles
10km | 22 Obstacles
15 km | 30 Obstacles
1km | 8 Obstacles | Tickets at Gate
Tickets at gate
• Be at the Registration Zone one hour before your start time.
• You will receive a QR code before the race. Please show the QR code to the registration staff to register.
• Every Warrior needs a Warrior Chip timing chip (or the old SAS timing band)
• Warrior Chips can be bought at registration for R60.
• If you bought a Warrior Chip online, you will need to collect this at registration.
• Once bought, the chip is yours to keep. You will use it again at any Warrior Race in future.
Spectators are welcome. Entrance fee will be charged at R30. Spectators can follow the specially marked spectator route to get a bird’s eye view of the most notorious obstacles and cheer for their mud-covered Warriors. Please follow the orange route markers for the spectator route.
• Make sure you know in which batch you start and at what time.
• Signage at the entrance will display all start times.
• Please do not start in the incorrect batch – you will be disqualified.
No shower zone, wash in the clean dam water after the race, bring a towel
BEER TENT AND FOOD VENDORS
• There will be a beer tent at the venue.
• A large selection of quality food vendors will be available.
• We regret no coolers, drinks or food is allowed through the gate unless you are an official exhibitor with prior permission from the Warrior management.
We are thrilled to announce that Ralph Michielsen, Dodo Nyoka and Christiaan Baartman will be entertaining us live from 12h30 pm throughout the afternoon. Prepare yourselves for a whole day of festivities and FUN.
vida e caffé
vida e caffè will sell solo coffees at Warrior for R20 and will have oat milk as a milk alternative. vida e caffè also has a ready to drink ice coffee option.
While you are out on course conquering fears and slaying obstacles, your kids can be signed into the Kids Zone, where they will be looked after in safety.
Here, they can learn to fight their own battles by completing the Kids Race. Tickets are available at the Kids Zone at R120. Pre-entries are not required.
Or, just hand them over to our qualified childminders who will keep them busy with exciting activities at R100.