Solo + competitive
Please familiarise yourself with the information below.
REGISTRATION & DQ BANDS
- All Elites must go through the regular registration.
- All Elites (Rookie, Commando and Black-Ops) must collect their DQ (disqualification) bands at registration.
- We’ll double check your Timing Chip and Race category when collecting the DQ Band.
- Make sure you are in the start chute at least 10 minutes before your scheduled start time, for race briefing.
- You can only enter for Warrior Black-Ops Elite if you’ve previously completed a Commando Elite or two Black-Ops races. Commando Elite can only be done if you have completed a Rookie Elite or two Commando races.
- When crossing the finish line go directly to the timing gazebos, there are two scanners – a stationary scanner and a hand held scanner.
- Elites that lost their DQ band will still receive a standard Black-Ops, Commando or Rookie result.
- Everyone regardless if you have a DQ Band or not must scan at the finish scan point.
- An Elite Race is an all-or-nothing race. If you can’t complete all the obstacles 100% with your DQ (Disqualification band) in tact you don’t get an Elite result.
- Preliminary results will be displayed at the finish stand 1 hour before prize giving. Athletes have 40-minutes to inspect and query podium results, from 20-minutes before prize giving the results are final.
- If you think you’re in contention for a podium position, please check the podium for the prize giving results.
- Only Elite athletes with a DQ band will be in contention for podium position and prizes.
- If there is less than 3 people per age category it will not fall part of the prize giving ceremony. You will still be eligable for your prize money.
T-Shirt designs only state “Elite”, any Rookie Elite, Commando Elite or Black-Ops Elite participant can buy an Elite finisher shirt. Finisher shirt sales end 10 days before the event. Collect at the Warrior gear stand at the event.