Learn each obstacle and get race ready!
Full Obstacle video
Rookie is all about fun and camaraderie. It is the shortest distance with the easiest obstacles. Let’s have some fun!
What you will need
- A 300m lap you can run around.
- A small wall you can climb over.
- A tape measure to measure out 10m in an open area.
- Plastic cones, cups or anything to mark both ends of the 10m and the length of your height on the ground.
- Object/s that weighs/adds up to 5 kgs and you can carry around for a lap.
- Two chairs.
- A wall you can use if you aren’t too confident in your handstand skills.
- An object you can jump over (30cm tall), put in the middle of your 10m.