ELITE ATHLETE INFO
Please familiarise yourself with the information below.
REGISTRATION & DQ BANDS
- All Elites must go through the regular registration,
- All Elites (Rookie, Commando and Black-Ops) must collect their DQ (disqualification) bands at the Reebok Warrior Gear Gazebo
- We’ll double check your Timing Chip and Race category when collecting the DQ Band
- Make sure you are in the start chute at least 10 minutes before your scheduled start time, for race briefing
- When crossing the finish line go directly to the timing gazebos, there are two scanners – a stationary scanner and a hand held scanner.
- ONLY Elites with their DQ bands will be scanned by the hand held scanner
- Everyone regardless if you have a DQ Band or not must scan at the stationary scanner
- Prize categories will be printed and available on the stage as soon as all the podium positions have been filled
- If you think you’re in contention for a podium position, please check the podium for the prize giving results
- You’ll have untill 45min before prize giving to query your result, after that the podium results are final
Black-Ops Elite Finisher T-shirts will only be available for purchase to those who entered at least two weeks prior to the event. T-Shirts to be collected from the Reebok Warrior Gear Stand and only given to athletes on the list.
- We’ve improved timing at the Sprint Race considerably, your time will be displayed on a screen within seconds after crossing the finish line
- If you’re taking part in the Sprint Race, please register at the sprint course inside the venue, NOT at Elite Registration
- Please register as early as possible